Walk the talk.
The different steps of my career form the foundation of my company. My declared goal is to offer top consulting in all my services
Bianca Flaschner brings more than 20 years of professional experience in executive search, personnel management and consulting. She is a proven expert in filling executive and junior management positions, both nationally and internationally, and has already conducted search projects from a wide variety of perspectives, both as a client and as a contractor. Due to her many years of accompanying top leaders, executives and junior executives and her training as a systemic coach, she is also a proven expert in accompanying people in change processes.
In her last role before founding Bianca Flaschner e.U., she worked at PwC Austria and was responsible for the development and growth of the HRM division (HR services for external companies). Prior to that, she worked for several years in HR management at the industrial group delfortgroup AG and lastly headed the group’s HR department worldwide as Head Corporate HR.
Before moving into HR management on the industrial side, she worked for the company Dr. Rantasa Consulting as a senior consultant. Prior to that, Bianca Flaschner worked for Spencer Stuart for several years in the roles of Associate, Senior Associate and Research Director. She started her career in Executive Search as a student and later as an Associate at Heidrick & Struggles.
Bianca Flaschner studied International Business Administration at the University of Vienna and is a certified Systemic Coach.
German (mother tongue), English (fluent) and Hungarian (fluent).
In her professional career, Ms Flaschner has always worked internationally and has been able to get to know the most diverse cultural circles.
Areas of Activity
Executive Search, Business Coaching, Career Consulting
- Support and management of various national and international personnel searches in a wide range of industries, functions and regions, including Member of the European Industry, Energy and CFO Practice
- Various leadership assessments
- Long-standing support of executives and junior executives in matters of their career development
- Conducted international training in the search process for executive search projects
- Project experience: compensation, change management, organisational design, M&A (greenfield/brownfield), HR efficiency project, executive and leadership development programmes, etc.
Excellent understanding of the client perspective in consulting assignments due to several years in HR management role in an international industrial company.